Find me on Goodreads!
- So if you're looking for a critique partner, and your subject line has typos in it…you're going to have a bad time. #justsaying #myWANA 8 hours ago
- RT @lawwife2005: "@elliosch: Incredible chart. newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-dre… http://t.co/GMOwE3nZqm" Why is this? Mysterious. 10 hours ago
- RT @Gurina: Don't forget to #review #audiobooks just as you reviewed the #ebook if already read, especially if it was a gift. #IARTG #Audib… 10 hours ago
- I'm debating whether a character should engage in a really nasty act of destruction or whether he should spare the thing instead. #myWANA 10 hours ago
- So what do you do when a story you want in past tense insists on being written in present tense? #myWANA 12 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 298,712 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!