Seven ways to get me to knit for you again December 6, 2013Posted by philangelus in knitting.
Tags: Christmas, gifts, knitting
7) Wear holes in the thing I knitted for you.
6) Wear the thing I knitted into a public place and announce to everyone who made it. (This is better if I’m nowhere near when it happens. Or I might die.)
5) Take a hundred selfies of yourself wearing the knitted thing.
4) Tell me the thing I knit was embued with my energy and now whenever you wear it, you want to write.
3) Squeal and jump in place the first time you try it on.
2) Buy a coat to match the hat I made on a whim.
1) Ask me.