- All of me
- Jane’s Hairy-Hairy Situation, part two
- Jane gets herself into a hairy-hairy situation
- Facebook and Heaven: an unlikely combo
- Hive mind
- My Writing Process blog tour
- Scary things in the attic (more horrifying stuff)
- A third portion of scary things in the attic
- More scary things in the attic
- Scary things in the attic
Find me on Goodreads!
- Bought replacement light bulb @ hardware store. Get home and it's dead too. 12 hours ago
- Federal medical-privacy law frustrates ID theft victims abajournal.com/magazine/artic… 14 hours ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: "Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” Ralph Waldo E… 16 hours ago
- RT @avram: Of course Brown was no angel. An angel would’ve been bullet-proof, and brought down holy wrath upon Ferguson PD with a flaming s… 1 day ago
- All of me wp.me/p8I00-1Cr 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 295,755 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: geekery
On Friday night I got a “final reminder” to attend a meeting I’d never heard about before, the orientation for our local CSA. In March, I pitched the idea to my Patient Husband, who asked, “What’s a CSA?” I said, … Continue reading
If you frequent the comment box, you’re familiar with Ken Rolph, our resident Australian (actually, he’s residing in Australia and we all gather wherever via the magic of the internet.) He posted this to a forum we both belong to, … Continue reading
The first action of Pope Francis was to get all my laundry folded. I found out about the white smoke via Twitter and immediately searched up a live feed, then propped the computer on an inverted laundry basket and started … Continue reading
…thank you. I have no idea who sent me a copy of “Candle In The Darkness” by Lynn Austin. I like Lynn Austin’s work. I’m following her on Goodreads. But her novel arrived in my house via third-party seller, and … Continue reading
Just before midnight, the bedroom filled with a blue glow. My eyes were closed, but I recognized there was a sudden light, and I started awake to find the opposite side of the room shining. I sat up and leaned … Continue reading
When I started doing Couch To 5K, I noticed I was in imminent danger of death. According to the all-knowing machines, which flashed a distressed purple for my heartrate and started dialing 9-1-1, I must be red-faced and dripping with … Continue reading