- One scary thing every day
- All of me
- Jane’s Hairy-Hairy Situation, part two
- Jane gets herself into a hairy-hairy situation
- Facebook and Heaven: an unlikely combo
- Hive mind
- My Writing Process blog tour
- Scary things in the attic (more horrifying stuff)
- A third portion of scary things in the attic
Find me on Goodreads!
- Computers are our friends. Computers are our friends. twitter.com/notjustanybogg… 14 hours ago
- RT @notjustanyboggs: So apparently my automatic I-got-your-query response doesn't send to any querier named Michael. Sorry, Michaels. Will … 14 hours ago
- RT @veschwab: Best advice I have for authors? Irons in the fire. Because you'll always be waiting on SOMETHING, but you can increase the od… 14 hours ago
- My size 7 DPNs and I have a terrible relationship. They frequently hide from me, and then without warning, they reappear. 1 day ago
- Hmm. So, Twitter, where are my size 7 DPNs? 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 296,977 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: pensive
On Saturday, blog reader Normandie Fischer finally convinced me to join Facebook. My Patient Husband had joined the week before, and finally I succumbed to the pressure. There were six friend requests awaiting me before I even got there. I … Continue reading
Five years ago, I dashed home between errands to find that after ten days of failure, we’d trapped the cat. I had almost exactly ten minutes to spare in my schedule, so I burned rubber to get the cat and … Continue reading
As a warning, there is dead wildlife at the end of this post. If that’s a trigger for you, please stop reading here. – On Tuesday nights, I come home late with one of the Kiddos while my Patient Husband … Continue reading
Just yesterday, someone was telling me about a trip she’d taken with her elderly mother. It sounded like a fantastic trip, the kind you take once in a lifetime — and given her mother’s age, that’s likely to be the … Continue reading
While biking a few weeks ago, I ran over a caterpillar. It was one of those “you can’t help it” things. By the time I saw the caterpillar, I was on top of it. I tried swerving, and then I … Continue reading
If you frequent the comment box, you’re familiar with Ken Rolph, our resident Australian (actually, he’s residing in Australia and we all gather wherever via the magic of the internet.) He posted this to a forum we both belong to, … Continue reading