Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @MYSADCAT: My cat is sad because there is an unexpected item in the bagging area. http://t.co/tyIH4YNC4M 15 hours ago
- Media coverage of the Pope's statements is just Papal Bull. time.com/3545844/pope-f… 16 hours ago
- 37 instances of "s/he felt" in this manuscript, and I'm weeding them out now to remove a distancer. #myWANA 17 hours ago
- Scratch that -- looks more like I axed an unnecessary thousand-word scene. You can really thank me for that. :-) #myWANA 17 hours ago
- Dear Readers: I love you so much that I just yanked out a 500-word scene you didn't need to read. Thank me later. #myWANA 18 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 298,971 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: writing
I’ve got a giveaway going on over at Goodreads for two copies of Seven Archangels: Annihilation. If you’ve got a GR account, entering is as simple as clicking the button and verifying your address. Good luck!
My short story is also in print in the first issue of Sci Phi Journal. In the same issue is a novelette by John C Wright. (Cue my fangirl screams. John. C. Wright. I’m beyond delighted.) Sci Phi Journal is … Continue reading
You guys. You guys! Look at this! Print books! We are in print. We are back in print. We are good to go. (Oh, and that guy in the middle? Probaby would encourage you to buy the books. I’d do … Continue reading
About six months ago, I said I’d never want to own my own business. Three months ago, while researching what it took to self-publish my books, I realized I’d need to do exactly that. All the experts on self-publishing encourage … Continue reading
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
My fellow QueryTracker blogger Ash Krafton is hosting a giveaway of 50 different books and two “swag” baskets. (It’s one winner per book, not one person winning fifty books, so how cool is that?) Entering is as easy through a … Continue reading