Find me on Goodreads!
- Butterflies Don't Lie: the giveaway! Two signed books and a bracelet up for grabs, plus a Mystery Gift: bethanymyers.blogspot.com/2014/09/contes… 15 hours ago
- Michaelmas and print books -- this is me doing happy beagle dances. :-) philangelus.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/mic… 16 hours ago
- It's free coffee day at DD, it's Michaelmas, AND look what I have: http://t.co/fLCBdStbgR 16 hours ago
- It's the feast of Saint Michael, and my angel books are back in print! Come celebrate! wp.me/p8I00-1CC 19 hours ago
- That's not even to mention the info sheets they want me to fill out that are exact duplicates of each other. NO. Use a photocopier. 21 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 297,541 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: writing
You guys. You guys! Look at this! Print books! We are in print. We are back in print. We are good to go. (Oh, and that guy in the middle? Probaby would encourage you to buy the books. I’d do … Continue reading
About six months ago, I said I’d never want to own my own business. Three months ago, while researching what it took to self-publish my books, I realized I’d need to do exactly that. All the experts on self-publishing encourage … Continue reading
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
My fellow QueryTracker blogger Ash Krafton is hosting a giveaway of 50 different books and two “swag” baskets. (It’s one winner per book, not one person winning fifty books, so how cool is that?) Entering is as easy through a … Continue reading
As I type, I’m being interrupted every minute or so to spell a word. It started this morning when I set the breakfast table. “Who’s reading Howl’s Moving Castle?” Howl’s Moving Castle is an amazing book and I’ve read it … Continue reading
Gary Corby’s Sacred Games was SO much fun! For starters: I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. The copy I read was an Advanced Reader Copy, and I believe I’m posting this review just before publication date. My recommendation: … Continue reading