- One scary thing every day
- All of me
- Jane’s Hairy-Hairy Situation, part two
- Jane gets herself into a hairy-hairy situation
- Facebook and Heaven: an unlikely combo
- Hive mind
- My Writing Process blog tour
- Scary things in the attic (more horrifying stuff)
- A third portion of scary things in the attic
Find me on Goodreads!
- I'm in one of those positions where whatever I decide to do is wrong according to someone. Probably about to make a stupid decision. 4 hours ago
- RT @EvilSupplyCo: The sun is setting and the undead guardians will be taking over. If you are visiting, please ensure your wards are active… 1 day ago
- I just did my one scary thing for the day. More like an act of trust. Hard to let go of a good thing even when you're getting a better one. 1 day ago
- “Walking, Wounded” by @sarazarr medium.com/recovery-faith… 1 day ago
- RT @RealEvilHRLady: 6 questions for companies changing a dress code cbsnews.com/news/6-questio… via @cbsnews 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 296,699 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!