Find me on Goodreads!
- First draft of an essay completed. Now research for the accompanying short story. 2 hours ago
- Manuscript is off to proofreaders. Time to write something else. :-) #myWANA 4 hours ago
- Five minutes with this chatty section, 350 words gone, and no major content removed. Yeah, it needed to be mowed down. #myWANA 21 hours ago
- What's truly sad is I think this scene *already* got cut by a thousand words. Imagine how boring it was before! #myWANA 23 hours ago
- "So…so wait, an infodump in conversation…is still an infodump? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!" #myWANA 23 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 298,662 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: charity
On Twitter over the weekend, someone tweeted a statement opining that people who donate to Occupy Wall Street but have never donated to a food pantry, soup kitchen or homeless shelter are hypocrites. Yes, Twitter is the place where people … Continue reading
Check it out: It’s “Ela’s Favorite Hat” from the book One-Skein Wonders, done in Noro Silk Garden. I didn’t choose the color bands; Silk Garden is self-striping yarn, and it comes in all these crazy colors. This one is for … Continue reading