Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @MZHemingway: President says women like me, who traded income for time with kids, made bad choice. Speaking of bad choices ... http://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @VodkaPundit: I swear there was a little girl at my son's preschool this morning who wasn't dressed as Anna from Frozen. #TrueStory 14 hours ago
- I think I may have finally purged the ghost of this print job, but it took far too long. I wish they hadn't updated the print driver. 15 hours ago
- I sent a 1 page job to the printer, which decided to print all 150 pages of said document. It's not in the queue so I can't kill it. 15 hours ago
- RT @CatholicDrinkie: Best booze pairings for your favorite Halloween candy! http://t.co/A48cl9Tgh8 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 299,063 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: charity
On Twitter over the weekend, someone tweeted a statement opining that people who donate to Occupy Wall Street but have never donated to a food pantry, soup kitchen or homeless shelter are hypocrites. Yes, Twitter is the place where people … Continue reading
Check it out: It’s “Ela’s Favorite Hat” from the book One-Skein Wonders, done in Noro Silk Garden. I didn’t choose the color bands; Silk Garden is self-striping yarn, and it comes in all these crazy colors. This one is for … Continue reading