Find me on Goodreads!
- What I Learned After Taking a Homeless Mother Grocery Shopping | Babble babble.com/best-recipes/w… 2 hours ago
- Secular Pro-Life Perspectives: Dear Jezebel: Real friends don't count chromosomes blog.secularprolife.org/2013/07/dear-j… 3 hours ago
- And it's right at the end of Chapter 1, so I could turn off readers right there. THey'd never give him a chance after. #myWANA 5 hours ago
- The character as established probably would do the harsh thing, hands-down. But it's SO harsh. I'm not sure I can soften it. #myWANA 5 hours ago
- I don't want it to make him totally unlikable. I want to show how badly he's been hurt, that he even thinks of this. #myWANA 5 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 298,720 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!