- One scary thing every day
- All of me
- Jane’s Hairy-Hairy Situation, part two
- Jane gets herself into a hairy-hairy situation
- Facebook and Heaven: an unlikely combo
- Hive mind
- My Writing Process blog tour
- Scary things in the attic (more horrifying stuff)
- A third portion of scary things in the attic
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @LianaBrooks: I feel like I should hand-engraved thank you notes to all my readers. You really are awesome. :) 17 hours ago
- Favorite sentence from today's reading: "Tadpole Snails are hermaphrodites; they can mate with one another, or with themselves." 17 hours ago
- Note to self: when making a princess sole, start the purls on the heel turn. :-) Look, I'm learning. 18 hours ago
- RT @MZHemingway: I know from experience with pro-life marches media aren't terribly interested in such protests so expect little coverage o… 18 hours ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Somebody's gotta do it. RT @AniM1419 @michellemalkin Why do you need to be a bitch? 18 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 297,095 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!