- Mama said, Mama sang
- Bubbles, Bubbles
- Happy book birthday! (And a freebie, too.)
- Goodreads Giveaway for Arrow
- “Hey, kids, this is how you break the law.”
- YES! “An Arrow In Flight” is up for preorder!
- Book Review: Seven Saints For Seven Virtues
- The Impulse Tithe
- A little random correspondence
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @PassiveVoiceBlg: Blazing the Self-Publishing Path dlvr.it/7cJXzC 36 minutes ago
- Satan's figured out how to annihilate an angel. He starts with Gabriel. Who's next? Annihilation, free for Kindle. amazon.com/Seven-Archange… 1 day ago
- RT @black_cat_crazy: Marked as to-read: An Arrow In Flight by Jane Lebak goodreads.com/review/show/11… 2 days ago
- Want a free book for #FridayReads? Seven Archangels: Annihilation is still free: amazon.com/Seven-Archange… 2 days ago
- Mama told me don't worry about your size. What else did Mama tell us about in pop songs? wp.me/p8I00-1Df 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 300,131 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading