Find me on Goodreads!
- Five minutes with this chatty section, 350 words gone, and no major content removed. Yeah, it needed to be mowed down. #myWANA 12 hours ago
- What's truly sad is I think this scene *already* got cut by a thousand words. Imagine how boring it was before! #myWANA 13 hours ago
- "So…so wait, an infodump in conversation…is still an infodump? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!" #myWANA 13 hours ago
- 1800 words of just chatter in this chapter. I bet I can make half of that disappear. #myWANA 13 hours ago
- Oh, and you can forget about me submitting anything to you, since you don't have the decency to even autorespond with "We got it!" 18 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 298,647 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading