Find me on Goodreads!
- Came home from the library book sale with a gianormous bag of books and two very happy Kiddos. 11 hours ago
- RT @redsteeze: Oh good.. Media is shoving cameras in teenagers faces after their school was just shot up. #Vampires 16 hours ago
- The lights in this waiting room are giving me a massive headache and leaving me nauseated. 17 hours ago
- RT @chezami: Your Chance to Do a Work of Mercy dlvr.it/7JXc5f 20 hours ago
- Since they use the reverse-notification system to tell us about flushing fire hydrants, I have to assume they had a reason, but…c'mon. 21 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 298,798 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading