- All of me
- Jane’s Hairy-Hairy Situation, part two
- Jane gets herself into a hairy-hairy situation
- Facebook and Heaven: an unlikely combo
- Hive mind
- My Writing Process blog tour
- Scary things in the attic (more horrifying stuff)
- A third portion of scary things in the attic
- More scary things in the attic
- Scary things in the attic
Find me on Goodreads!
- Europe's Slow Surrender to Intolerance - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/international/… 1 hour ago
- Bought replacement light bulb @ hardware store. Get home and it's dead too. 16 hours ago
- Federal medical-privacy law frustrates ID theft victims abajournal.com/magazine/artic… 18 hours ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: "Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” Ralph Waldo E… 20 hours ago
- RT @avram: Of course Brown was no angel. An angel would’ve been bullet-proof, and brought down holy wrath upon Ferguson PD with a flaming s… 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 295,767 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading