Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @CatholicDrinkie: Best booze pairings for your favorite Halloween candy! http://t.co/A48cl9Tgh8 16 hours ago
- Prayer request: my uncle just had a massive stroke. Please pray for him & his family that are rushing to be with him. 19 hours ago
- RT @HolySpiritAbbey: "The problem with love is that we expect it to last without tending to it. We do better than that with radishes."-Sr. … 21 hours ago
- So on this round of edits, I went from 96K to 92K and change without losing much if any content. #myWANA 23 hours ago
- RT @MYSADCAT: My cat is sad because there is an unexpected item in the bagging area. http://t.co/tyIH4YNC4M 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 299,037 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading