Find me on Goodreads!
- I love how this MC thinks. His word choices and the way he looks at the world always make me smile. #myWANA 2 hours ago
- RT @LikeTheyKnowUs: Photo: "We save so much time preparing our meals by letting the children help!" Submitted by Michelle Huber http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- RT @evilpez4: Whoever's naming the adoptable kitties at the SPCA is on fire. http://t.co/SUdACXkwcf 4 hours ago
- In the name of realism, the antagonist wins and gets his audience and makes the author's life harder (not to mention the MC's.) #myWANA 7 hours ago
- It's more convenient for me if this scene happens with the protagonist alone. The antagonist would want an audience, though. #myWANA 8 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 297,659 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!