Amy Deardon tagged me for a “seven random things about you” meme, and since I’ve already done one, I’m going to have to think of seven more things. Here we go…
1) I’m on Twitter now but I don’t enjoy it. It’s too noisy and it panders to my magpie mentality, plus it seems as if no one ever responds to anyone. It’s like one loud open-mike night and everyone has a different topic. I’m only there at all because my literary agent told me it was a good idea for publicity.
2) When we moved to Angelborough, the first building we located was the church, and the second was the library. The library now knows my family on sight and knows we go every Wednesday, but far fewer people go to the library than the church.
3) The first book I ever read by myself was called “Janie And The Giant.”
4) I have about 50 songs in a playlist on my iTunes, none of which I own but are songs I want to buy eventually.
5) I have a “phone phobia.” It’s very tough for me to call people on the phone. I’m not so good at answering either, but I’m less panicked about things if they call me.
6) Sometimes I have a dream with an angel in it, and I lie awake afterward wondering if it was “real.”
7) I need to update my blogroll to reflect weblogs I actually read.
This is a self-tagging meme because I’ve already tagged everyone I know. If you want to participate, please do so on your own weblog and then post a comment in my comment box directing readers to your response. Thanks!