A lot of women say they want a rock for Christmas. What if you got an actual rock instead? What if it was the best gift you could have gotten?
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @ShahakShapira: I PHOTOSHOPPED SARUMAN INTO TRUMP'S ORB PICTURE AND IT'S NOT EVEN WEIRD https://t.co/cVJFGP5NPG 21 hours ago
- RT @johnb78: https://t.co/ISBYosLEqF 1 day ago
- RT @rshotton: Is truncating the y-axis dishonest? By @bill_easterly https://t.co/pfMl4IDcwZ 1 day ago
- RT @danbarker: This guy figured out how to shut down the biggest ransomware attack in history. This is his reward. https://t.co/PIjX0vYAe7 1 day ago
- Wearing braids gets black girls banned from prom at Massachusetts school newsweek.com/wearing-braids… 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 317,030 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!