A lot of women say they want a rock for Christmas. What if you got an actual rock instead? What if it was the best gift you could have gotten?
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @NYCatholicRadio: https://t.co/V5AZFgCKDZ 7 hours ago
- RT @vandroidhelsing: The doorbell rang. Estelle groaned. Not another one, she prayed; but it was her sixtieth birthday and that's how it wo… 1 day ago
- RT @garywhitta: This is the greatest book about writing that I have ever read. https://t.co/lLIehZzeyg 1 day ago
- RT @alexisthenedd: I’ve been re-listening to the Hamilton soundtrack lately and I’m newly obsessed with the characterization of the Marquis… 1 day ago
- RT @jbillinson: and you should probably mind your business, but it looks like we’re both doing things we shouldn’t https://t.co/JOAccyVzNx 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 319,339 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!