A lot of women say they want a rock for Christmas. What if you got an actual rock instead? What if it was the best gift you could have gotten?
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @FordhamNYC: Fordham was recognized by the @chronicle as one of the top schools in the nation for student mobility rates, a ranking tha… 4 hours ago
- This thread. twitter.com/sadgirlkms/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @timothypomalley: The way NPR covers the south drives me crazy. It’s like some strange anthropological experiment where the sophisticate… 8 hours ago
- RT @DeebsFTL: @JesseKellyDC @aub_kelly True story: Had to dress as a historical figure in 6th grade. Went as George Patton. Another kid, dr… 8 hours ago
- Toddlers. The developmentally disabled. Waiting rooms that want clean Christmas features. Medical offices conductin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 318,650 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!