Well, kind of. Roseanne Wells was interviewed for The Guide To Literary Agents. Stop by, read about her, say hi. 🙂
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @exclaimeditor: Shoutout to headline writers, making their own fun. https://t.co/TWR6IwbEr9 23 hours ago
- Apparently @AmericanAir employees forced them to check the meds. Specifically so they could steal them? Interesting. facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… 1 day ago
- An @AmericanAir employee stole a passenger's lifesaving meds, and they're not going to help the family. NICE! facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… 1 day ago
- Seriously, @AmericanAir you need to talk to them. Guy's wife keeps getting transferred & no one will help. facebook.com/mommytorres/po… 1 day ago
- Watching in Real Time as @AmericanAir drops the ball. Baggage handler stole his insulin & heart meds. Guy could die. facebook.com/mommytorres/po… 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 317,452 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!