Over at the MuseItUp blog, Father Jay (main character of The Boys Upstiars) is guest-blogging about peeling potatoes and stealing cable. There’s also an excerpt I haven’t shown before, so why not go check it out?
Find me on Goodreads!
- Tell me @SkypeSupport if I delete one of the accounts, will it end up deleting both of them? What about the $ credit in my account? 9 hours ago
- So @SkypeSupport not only did your app duplicate my account, but the same email & password won't reliably take me to either account. 9 hours ago
- RT @GKCDaily: The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being… 14 hours ago
- RT @theghissilent: That feel when they replace the post-Mass donuts with organic bran muffins... https://t.co/5cF8X3v1eQ 15 hours ago
- RT @MagicRealismBot: A unicorn is reading George Eliot's Middlemarch. 15 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 316,595 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!