Over at the MuseItUp blog, Father Jay (main character of The Boys Upstiars) is guest-blogging about peeling potatoes and stealing cable. There’s also an excerpt I haven’t shown before, so why not go check it out?
Find me on Goodreads!
- I think I need this. :-) twitter.com/neilwhite1965/… 16 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: Sad day on Sesame Street. https://t.co/d1wUE2cLEH 16 hours ago
- Do people really feel beautiful when they read mass-produced affirmations? I've always wondered this. They leave me… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @stevemarriott: [God making platypus] Angel: what's that? God: Part duck part beaver A: oh G: it lays eggs A: I see G: it's poisonous! A… 18 hours ago
- RT @Ava_Jae: PEOPLE: I'd like you to look at my book and give me feedback. ME: Okay, here's my pricing if you want to hire me. PEOPLE:… 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 317,057 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!