Being a mom means you don’t get to eat the M&Ms off the top of the birthday cake because your little one didn’t get many on his slice. It means you put them to the side of your plate nearest the little one, and when he sneaks them off your plate, with a great big grin, you pretend to be shocked. Oh, did you want those? How convenient!
Find me on Goodreads!
- Are we expected to believe this bullshit? I'm honestly not sure what level of lying we're at. They're not even pret… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @PupsPlanet: I could never say no to him 😒 https://t.co/1zxvpDWcnb 10 hours ago
- Note that it was really hard for me to accept #2, but I ran a half marathon anyhow. Slow running is still running.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @broodingYAhero: After waking from a fascinating dream, I stared at my reflection, described myself, then met eight other characters. Mu… 1 day ago
- RT @robkroese: Narrator: He was that guy twitter.com/DailyCaller/st… 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 318,238 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!