I got nominated for a “Reader Appreciation Award” by Bethany Myers. This is a meme with the following requirements:
– Identify and show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you
– You must add the reward logo to your blog.
– Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
– You must nominate 5-10 of your favorite bloggers for this award.
– Inform your nominees that you nominated them.
Step two, post the graphic: Nope, sorry, not after the whole hubbub about people using non-copyrighted images and getting their butts sued for copyright damages. I have no clue if that image is in the public domain, but wouldn’t it be nasty for someone to start a meme requiring you to use an image, and then sue everyone using the image? They’d be all set for life. No thanks. Anyone who wants to can go view the image for themselves here.
Step three, seven things about myself:
1) I blogged today at QueryTracker about totally rewriting The Guardian to the point where it’s now a different book (different title, different author name, different text, different publisher…) There’s still time to preorder The Wrong Enemy, by the way. Every time someone does, Heifer International gets another dollar, so…please?
2) I also blogged yesterday over at Living The Sacrament about Mary, Elizabeth, the Visitation, and God saying “No thanks” when we offer to sacrifice something God doesn’t want us sacrificing in the first place.
3) I am very worried about this sick tree here in Angelborough. The leaves don’t look right, and they’re falling off.
Poor tree. This is what the leaves look like:
4) My violin-playing causes small animals to fall out of the trees.
5) I have neighbors who are glad it’s cold so I have to close the windows.
7) I can’t count
Step four: nominate five other bloggers for this meme. Okey-dokey.
1) My Patient Husband. I’m married to him. He keeps a blog for the sole purpose of recording his games. Won’t he be surprised when you all spike his stats?
2) Normandie Fischer, critique partner extrarodinaire, blogger, writer, editor. She’s also got a novel coming out next year, so watch her.
4) Ana (I’m not sure if you want your full name out there) has been a friend for over two decades and blogs about personal wholeness and healing over at Englightened Flower Wisdom.