Last week I had a Halloween-themed blog interview with author Cate Masters. Check it out!
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @broodingYAhero: Everyone meets the love of their life in high school. Unless you're a vampire. Then, you'll wait 100+ years before meet… 9 hours ago
- RT @trilllizard666: "Ready Player One will not be mocked like Twilight because it's aimed at nerd males" ah cool so you never actually tal… 9 hours ago
- RT @Daddy_Warpig: To be fair, we’ve only been savaging it because it looks like total garbage. twitter.com/trilllizard666… 9 hours ago
- How to Make Your HR Department Effective Against Sexual Harassment inc.com/suzanne-lucas/… via @Inc 12 hours ago
- RT @FordhamNYC: Fordham was recognized by the @chronicle as one of the top schools in the nation for student mobility rates, a ranking tha… 23 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 318,657 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!