Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @ReadersGazette: The Boys Upstairs (Father Jay Book 2) @JaneLebak #Comedy readersgazette.com/world/moreinfo… Three homeless children. Two estranged… 6 hours ago
- RT @broodingYAhero: When writing YA, you can include dragons, aliens, and magic... but a main female character who never falls in love is j… 1 day ago
- RT @BrianBransfield: "Jesus is with you even when you don’t feel His presence. He is never so close to you as He is during your spiritual b… 3 days ago
- SHOCKER: Doomsday is not on Saturday after all, writer says after predicting end of the world fxn.ws/2wcaYao 3 days ago
- Authors: If you have a CLEAN permafree short story, this website wants to create a directory: quicktales.wordquill.com/for-authors/ (It's free.) #cr4u 3 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 318,035 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Author Archives: philangelus
Just a reminder that the blog has moved to http://www.janelebak.com/blog. If you want to keep seeing posts from me, you can either click the subscribe button on any of the posts there or you can use the RSS feed. If … Continue reading
I’m moving my blog over to my actual website, that way I can do whatever I want with my own pages. Come visit me here: http://janelebak.com/blog/ I’ve already got one post up there (and I’ve moved all the rest of … Continue reading
Yay! It’s a new short ebook about Father Jay, from about a year before The Boys Upstairs. It’s free, and it’s free forever. You can find the ebook at Smashwords and Omnilit or direct from the publisher. (I’d say do … Continue reading
I attended Uncle Mayhem‘s funeral about three weeks ago. At my aunt’s house before we went to the church, I’d been there about ten minutes before I noticed Kiddo1 looking shocked. I pulled him aside and said, “This is how Italian … Continue reading
Oops — in the flurry around the rosary, I totally forgot to post this here. My publisher marked down the Boys Upstairs ebook to only $.99 through December 2nd! Even if you already own it, you can still gift an ebook … Continue reading
It’s home. It’s been identified, and it’s with its proper owner. As it turns out, that rosary took a path it never should have taken to that donation table, but now it’s home and it’s being properly appreciated by the … Continue reading