Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @ZJAyres: My story of medical misogyny is going to the doctors 5 times with "side pain" and being told it's "just period pain" or "IBS".… 15 hours ago
- LOL -- I got my name in the book section of the Boston Globe and it's not for anything I've written. But I'll take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @smilleralert: Infants born to the highest-income families have the highest rates of preterm and low birthweight (largely explained by m… 1 day ago
- RT @TerribleMaps: Map of Tesla charging stations 1437 AD https://t.co/eMOOmPzFax 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,169 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Author Archives: philangelus
Just a reminder that the blog has moved to http://www.janelebak.com/blog. If you want to keep seeing posts from me, you can either click the subscribe button on any of the posts there or you can use the RSS feed. If … Continue reading
I’m moving my blog over to my actual website, that way I can do whatever I want with my own pages. Come visit me here: http://janelebak.com/blog/ I’ve already got one post up there (and I’ve moved all the rest of … Continue reading
Yay! It’s a new short ebook about Father Jay, from about a year before The Boys Upstairs. It’s free, and it’s free forever. You can find the ebook at Smashwords and Omnilit or direct from the publisher. (I’d say do … Continue reading
I attended Uncle Mayhem‘s funeral about three weeks ago. At my aunt’s house before we went to the church, I’d been there about ten minutes before I noticed Kiddo1 looking shocked. I pulled him aside and said, “This is how Italian … Continue reading
Oops — in the flurry around the rosary, I totally forgot to post this here. My publisher marked down the Boys Upstairs ebook to only $.99 through December 2nd! Even if you already own it, you can still gift an ebook … Continue reading
It’s home. It’s been identified, and it’s with its proper owner. As it turns out, that rosary took a path it never should have taken to that donation table, but now it’s home and it’s being properly appreciated by the … Continue reading
If it was a surprise to me that my $7-free-with-donation rosary was worth hundreds of dollars, then it was even a bigger surprise when the parish priest wrote back to me. “He’ll tell you to keep it,” my Patient Husband … Continue reading
I sold books at my parish craft fair this weekend, which is kind of exciting but not the most exciting thing. You see, when you sell at a craft fair, you’re there before they open, and you can browse. This … Continue reading
If you’ve been hearing “All About That Bass” lately, (and honestly, who hasn’t? I even heard it on W-Old-Phartz) then you know that Mama told Meaghan Trainor not to worry about her size. Then I heard the song, “You Can’t … Continue reading