Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @WiseWyzard: @redditships @legaladvice_txt If the dealership is making you wait a long time, tell them to call you when they're ready to… 11 hours ago
- Four free at home Covid tests via the postal service, here: Free. special.usps.com/testkits https://t.co/Eoy1UMICSa 11 hours ago
- RT @lookdumbass: And if you got hit with a lot of snow, make sure to check your home vents to make sure they're not blocked, especially the… 1 day ago
- RT @BrianEntin: The Rabbi from last night’s Texas hostage situation posted this to Facebook. “I am grateful to be alive.” https://t.co/ANU… 2 days ago
- RT @ACAnnaKate: (I would, of course, be Pope Hilarius II, which is one of a long list of reasons why nobody is ever going to let me be Pope… 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 323,688 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: angels
You guys. You guys! Look at this! Print books! We are in print. We are back in print. We are good to go. (Oh, and that guy in the middle? Probaby would encourage you to buy the books. I’d do … Continue reading
Some background: When I got my first car, the much-beloved and still-missed Studentmobile, I put a statue of St. Michael on the dashboard. When I got the big blue minivan of doom twelve years ago, I wanted a St. Raphael statue, … Continue reading
Yesterday I followed a Twitter link to a survey about the rosary. It began normally enough (age, gender) and then started asking whether I’d ever used a rosary aide. The only “rosary aides” I own are rosaries (about eleven or … Continue reading
While I’m waiting on the timer for a cake for the family guardian angels (lemon cake! Kiddo4 is convinced it’s a birthday cake) here’s a story about angels and time. Or rather, two stories. While in high school, my mom … Continue reading
In honor of tomorrow’s feast of guardian angels, today I’m going to give you another one of my “this was an angel…maybe” stories. A month ago, I started thinking about how one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is … Continue reading
Okay, so a page from the Philangelus Family History File. I’ve mentioned before that I like to make a fuss over the angels when they have a feast day, so I make a feast (usually a lasagna) and a cake, … Continue reading
Today is the feast day of Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael, the archangels. If I think of a story worth posting on the blog, I’ll come back and do it later. (For now, here’s a story about my … Continue reading
Raguel waited at the back of the Judgment Hall to hear the verdict passed on the boy’s soul: Heaven. He nodded as he registered the word, but without rejoicing as he should have. Based on … Continue reading