Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @matt_k007: Ppl have been misinterpreting Gal 3:28 (there is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free) as a justification to gloss over the… 11 hours ago
- RT @GalvinAlmanza: Special prize today to @Delta for letting me and my husband into their lounge because we have a specific credit card and… 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidPaternostr: Ratzinger’s meditation on faith and doubt (and how doubt can even buoy faith) at the start of Introduction to Christia… 13 hours ago
- https://t.co/7TpmGrbXtc 13 hours ago
- RT @ThyGeekdomCome: Lame: “He authored many books on geology.” Snazzy: “He was a prolithic writer.” 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,057 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: food
The first action of Pope Francis was to get all my laundry folded. I found out about the white smoke via Twitter and immediately searched up a live feed, then propped the computer on an inverted laundry basket and started … Continue reading
Over the weekend, my Patient Husband suggested we might watch Fugitive Alien and have a “Black and Tan.” Now if you’re wondering what either of those are, Fugitive Alien is a Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode, described by the Mad … Continue reading
On Sunday I ended up at a bowling birthday party, the kind where thirty four-year-olds produce a slow-motion physics video of a bowling ball in realtime. After the bowling they had pizza and cake, and the attending parents were offered … Continue reading
Now that Hostess is out of business, Weird Al can no longer eat his Twinkie-Weiner Sandwiches. I have purchased exactly four (4) Twinkies in the past twenty years (all of them for the Kiddos) and I’ve purchased an equal number … Continue reading
I read an honest-to-goodness “life changing” article when I was a kid, and it came back this week like the Ghost Of News Articles Past. I’m pretty sure the article came from Catholic Digest: a woman writing about how her … Continue reading
Last night at 5:30, I came home to find the power company working at the corner, and every house dark. I turned the Kiddos loose to play on the lawn (it’s ridiculously warm) and found the flashlights, but it had … Continue reading
Being the Mom Of The Year takes a lot of hard work. Last week, for example, I brought my daughter to the liquor store. These little mother-daughter field trips are an excellent time to brush up my daughter on the … Continue reading
I do things Kiddo4 doesn’t understand, but I never realize the disconnect until he says something. For example, while I made him juice one day, he said, “You have to put water under the juice.” I water down his juice … Continue reading