Find me on Goodreads!
- "Here is my advice for managing humans--which, surprisingly--includes women." twitter.com/RealEvilHRLady… 1 hour ago
- RT @ArieFriedman: The Dr. Friedman epinephrine injector solution. Total cost $3.20. Takes 10 secs longer to administer than an EpiPen. http… 10 hours ago
- RT @ferretthimself: Writers: this is why character introductions matter. Learn from a master of characters. twitter.com/DUQE/status/77… 16 hours ago
- RT @marycjackson: Welp, decided to completely restructure my WIP. Oh yes, friends. Everything is awesome. https://t.co/urXrDhNmho 19 hours ago
- RT @ejenk: "Ha ha, very funny. No, really, who did the Republicans nominate?" twitter.com/NBCNewYork/sta… 20 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 314,528 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: geekery
“You’re going to love me,” said my friend. I should have replied, “I already love you,” but instead she meant she had a bag for me in her car. My friend’s mother, in the process of cleaning out her house, had … Continue reading
On Friday night I got a “final reminder” to attend a meeting I’d never heard about before, the orientation for our local CSA. In March, I pitched the idea to my Patient Husband, who asked, “What’s a CSA?” I said, … Continue reading
If you frequent the comment box, you’re familiar with Ken Rolph, our resident Australian (actually, he’s residing in Australia and we all gather wherever via the magic of the internet.) He posted this to a forum we both belong to, … Continue reading
The first action of Pope Francis was to get all my laundry folded. I found out about the white smoke via Twitter and immediately searched up a live feed, then propped the computer on an inverted laundry basket and started … Continue reading
…thank you. I have no idea who sent me a copy of “Candle In The Darkness” by Lynn Austin. I like Lynn Austin’s work. I’m following her on Goodreads. But her novel arrived in my house via third-party seller, and … Continue reading
Just before midnight, the bedroom filled with a blue glow. My eyes were closed, but I recognized there was a sudden light, and I started awake to find the opposite side of the room shining. I sat up and leaned … Continue reading