Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @matt_k007: Ppl have been misinterpreting Gal 3:28 (there is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free) as a justification to gloss over the… 10 hours ago
- RT @GalvinAlmanza: Special prize today to @Delta for letting me and my husband into their lounge because we have a specific credit card and… 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidPaternostr: Ratzinger’s meditation on faith and doubt (and how doubt can even buoy faith) at the start of Introduction to Christia… 12 hours ago
- https://t.co/7TpmGrbXtc 12 hours ago
- RT @ThyGeekdomCome: Lame: “He authored many books on geology.” Snazzy: “He was a prolithic writer.” 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,057 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: knitting
Scene: The Judgment Seat of God God: Let’s talk about the morning of June 16th, 2014. Me: Um…okay… God: What did you crochet? Me: Oh. Oh, no. God: Well? Me: You’re not going to hold that against me! The kids … Continue reading
Pictures or it didn’t happen? Well, these things happened, and I hadn’t taken pictures. This is from the summer, only I never got around to photographing it. It’s called “Faberge” and it’s far more beautiful in person than you can … Continue reading
Chapter One: She hadn’t spoken to me in over six months when I contacted her about something. Two days later she replied, “I’m sorry for the delay, but we had to make some end-of-life-care decisions about my father.” Flashback Prologue, … Continue reading
Every so often, I lose my mind. I mean, enough that even I notice what I’ve done. Enter yesterday. I still can’t remember how I ended up looking at TARDIS hats on Ravelry, but looking at them, I thought, “These … Continue reading
7) Wear holes in the thing I knitted for you. 6) Wear the thing I knitted into a public place and announce to everyone who made it. (This is better if I’m nowhere near when it happens. Or I might … Continue reading
Something weird has happened. (Weirder than usual, I mean.) I started noticing it after my violin instructor fell in love with her pumpkin hat. She said her friends loved the hat and glove set as well, and a friend of … Continue reading
I haven’t been around, what with the beginning of the school year, so I’ll just give a few updates and maybe begin blogging again. 1) I actually ran a 5K race! And by “race” I mean “I started and completed … Continue reading
I have no exciting updates on my yarn package. It arrived in a timely fashion with the two items I’d ordered, and a receipt saying I’d paid for both. Apparently they have some kind of inventory situation where each item … Continue reading
“You’re going to love me,” said my friend. I should have replied, “I already love you,” but instead she meant she had a bag for me in her car. My friend’s mother, in the process of cleaning out her house, had … Continue reading