Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @dino_comics: https://t.co/mWD2sLsPLX 3 hours ago
- RT @HillaryMonahan: It's been my observation that people who are nasty to others but not me simply haven't gotten around to being nasty in… 3 hours ago
- RT @Gormogons: GorT: I'm waiting for the book/movie where the DART mission deflected the target asteroid just enough to direct it towards a… 6 hours ago
- RT @RealEvilHRLady: A recruiter walks into an elevator. He sees a young teen. He judges the young teen because said teen did not wish to ch… 6 hours ago
- RT @ProperlyZuri: The next time you hear a white American evangelical say they’re going to Ethiopia to evangelize and do mission work, thro… 20 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,093 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: Monday Morning Question
I was on the phone with another writer, who mentioned that she stops before she starts, and as a consequence, she doesn’t write the way she wants. And I posed to her a question that just popped into my head. … Continue reading
This turned up at a relative’s house, where I was showing Kiddo#4 various stuffed animals and saying what they were. “This is a dog!” “This is a cat!” “This is a fish!” “…What is this?” Here are my choices: Walrus Pig … Continue reading
If you made a Lenten resolution, how did it work out? Back here on the weblog six weeks ago, a few of us mentioned an intention to give something up or take something on for the next six weeks. It … Continue reading
Spring is sprung. The grass is riz. I wonder where The flowers is? And so, with that bit of doggerel, I announce that spring is arrived on more than just the calendar. For one thing, Angelborough is filthy. When I … Continue reading
There was a rather long thread on one of my forums, since locked, and I wanted to see what you guys had to say about it. Here’s the post in a nutshell: a woman is asked to be screened to … Continue reading
Someone on Twitter asked me for advice about writing a novel. For your Monday Morning Question, let’s everyone give her a piece of advice. Either from the perspective of a writer (if you are) or as a reader (which you … Continue reading
When I was about ten, I was helping my grandmother with laundry when I tossed a coat hanger onto the bed. She exclaimed loudly and pulled the hanger off the bed. Why? “Because if you leave a coat hanger on … Continue reading
Last week we discussed Lent and some alternate ways of approaching it. Ivy and Cricket chimed in from the Jewish and Agnostic perspectives. We discussed doing adopting an enjoyable practice for Lent, only doing it better than we’d been doing … Continue reading
Back in September, I took Kiddo#3 to a birthday part at a classmate’s home, and while there, I thought, “God? When I get to Heaven, this is how I want my house to look.” Jesus said that in Heaven there … Continue reading