Find me on Goodreads!
- Last night: I'll go to bed and in the morning this plot problem will have solved itself! This morning: It did not solve itself. #amwriting 29 minutes ago
- RT @MagicRealismBot: In Mecca there is an elm tree which used to be a Norwegian politician. 35 minutes ago
- RT @RonAmadeo: Dear ISPs, You are more than welcome to sell my internet history for today. https://t.co/rMsvFuMSz7 14 hours ago
- RT @AmandaGeaney: More proof that chicks dig trucks. ift.tt/2o8jI0H https://t.co/MWWpZrZviX 19 hours ago
- RT @MrFilmkritik: Disney executive: I need ideas, people. Big ideas! Employee: What if we did all of our movies…again. Disney executive:… 20 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 316,631 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: sarcasm
Just a reminder that the blog has moved to http://www.janelebak.com/blog. If you want to keep seeing posts from me, you can either click the subscribe button on any of the posts there or you can use the RSS feed. If … Continue reading
I’m moving my blog over to my actual website, that way I can do whatever I want with my own pages. Come visit me here: http://janelebak.com/blog/ I’ve already got one post up there (and I’ve moved all the rest of … Continue reading
I attended Uncle Mayhem‘s funeral about three weeks ago. At my aunt’s house before we went to the church, I’d been there about ten minutes before I noticed Kiddo1 looking shocked. I pulled him aside and said, “This is how Italian … Continue reading
It’s home. It’s been identified, and it’s with its proper owner. As it turns out, that rosary took a path it never should have taken to that donation table, but now it’s home and it’s being properly appreciated by the … Continue reading
Just a quick post: I’ve listed a giveaway for a print copy of An Arrow In Flight over at Goodreads. If you’ve got a GR account, go ahead and enter! Good luck.
One of those times I wished I had a camera: at a playground yesterday, one of the posted rules was “No running.” No running. On a playground. They’d nestled the rule in with a whole lot of other sensible rules … Continue reading