Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @tjklune: Witnessing a verified author with 60k followers tank her new book release by publicly going after people who rated her book fo… 4 hours ago
- Teacher commits assault against a student; principal says, "I don't have the authority to do anything." Basically. apnews.com/article/michig… 11 hours ago
- RT @LittleMissFlint: Everyone meet Jurnee, she is a 7-year-old frost grade student from Ganiard Elementary in Mt. Pleasant, MI. She went to… 11 hours ago
- RT @Joeinblack: @peternguyenn I was sent to a parish that was collapsing in every possible way; the worst situation I’ve ever been handed.… 1 day ago
- Secondary dilemma, this one much nicer! I bought a jar of artichoke hearts. What shall I do with them? What's a favorite way to eat them? 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 323,204 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: writing
Yay! It’s a new short ebook about Father Jay, from about a year before The Boys Upstairs. It’s free, and it’s free forever. You can find the ebook at Smashwords and Omnilit or direct from the publisher. (I’d say do … Continue reading
Oops — in the flurry around the rosary, I totally forgot to post this here. My publisher marked down the Boys Upstairs ebook to only $.99 through December 2nd! Even if you already own it, you can still gift an ebook … Continue reading
First, it’s the book birthday of An Arrow In Flight, the new Seven Archangels novel. 🙂 (And if you have Kindle Unlimited or Kindle Lending Library, it’s free, so why not?) You can get it here. Over at my Facebook page, we’re … Continue reading
This is so cool — the new Seven Archangels book is up at Amazon! An Arrow In Flight will go live on November 19th, but it’s available for Kindle preorder right now, so if you order it, it will just appear … Continue reading
Over at QueryTracker, I blogged about what it was like turning the ebook of The Boys Upstairs into an audiobook. In short, it was a lot of fun, and I really liked working with my narrator, Ryan Prizio. And hey, it’s … Continue reading
I’ve got a giveaway going on over at Goodreads for two copies of Seven Archangels: Annihilation. If you’ve got a GR account, entering is as simple as clicking the button and verifying your address. Good luck!
My short story is also in print in the first issue of Sci Phi Journal. In the same issue is a novelette by John C Wright. (Cue my fangirl screams. John. C. Wright. I’m beyond delighted.) Sci Phi Journal is … Continue reading
You guys. You guys! Look at this! Print books! We are in print. We are back in print. We are good to go. (Oh, and that guy in the middle? Probaby would encourage you to buy the books. I’d do … Continue reading
About six months ago, I said I’d never want to own my own business. Three months ago, while researching what it took to self-publish my books, I realized I’d need to do exactly that. All the experts on self-publishing encourage … Continue reading