Find me on Goodreads!
- No one wants to talk about China's female suicide problem bit.ly/1FJH7an 12 hours ago
- My youngest child has informed me that fruit flies do not go on Twitter, and therefore I'm wasting my time posting to them. 13 hours ago
- Dear Fruit Flies: If you insist on coming into my house, be aware that my fish find you tasty, and I will give you to them. Love, Me 13 hours ago
- RT @anthropocon: No. RT @JoNosuchinsky: Apparently, salmon colored shorts are the male uniform for summer. 14 hours ago
- Patient Husband came home with "Not Your Father's Root Beer." It's really good. 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 305,486 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: writing
Yay! It’s a new short ebook about Father Jay, from about a year before The Boys Upstairs. It’s free, and it’s free forever. You can find the ebook at Smashwords and Omnilit or direct from the publisher. (I’d say do … Continue reading
Oops — in the flurry around the rosary, I totally forgot to post this here. My publisher marked down the Boys Upstairs ebook to only $.99 through December 2nd! Even if you already own it, you can still gift an ebook … Continue reading
First, it’s the book birthday of An Arrow In Flight, the new Seven Archangels novel. :-) (And if you have Kindle Unlimited or Kindle Lending Library, it’s free, so why not?) You can get it here. Over at my Facebook page, we’re … Continue reading
This is so cool — the new Seven Archangels book is up at Amazon! An Arrow In Flight will go live on November 19th, but it’s available for Kindle preorder right now, so if you order it, it will just appear … Continue reading
Over at QueryTracker, I blogged about what it was like turning the ebook of The Boys Upstairs into an audiobook. In short, it was a lot of fun, and I really liked working with my narrator, Ryan Prizio. And hey, it’s … Continue reading
I’ve got a giveaway going on over at Goodreads for two copies of Seven Archangels: Annihilation. If you’ve got a GR account, entering is as simple as clicking the button and verifying your address. Good luck!