Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @dino_comics: https://t.co/mWD2sLsPLX 3 hours ago
- RT @HillaryMonahan: It's been my observation that people who are nasty to others but not me simply haven't gotten around to being nasty in… 3 hours ago
- RT @Gormogons: GorT: I'm waiting for the book/movie where the DART mission deflected the target asteroid just enough to direct it towards a… 5 hours ago
- RT @RealEvilHRLady: A recruiter walks into an elevator. He sees a young teen. He judges the young teen because said teen did not wish to ch… 5 hours ago
- RT @ProperlyZuri: The next time you hear a white American evangelical say they’re going to Ethiopia to evangelize and do mission work, thro… 19 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,093 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: Honest&ForTrue
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
Late year, while fixing a toilet, I got an idea for the final scene of Honest And For True. Two scenes, actually, because in order to have the main character fixing a toilet in the final scene, I should have … Continue reading
“It’s been a while since I showed up on the blog,” I say to Hal, my amazing gourmet-chef boyfriend from the novel we both appear in, Honest And For True. “In fact, I don’t think you ever have.” Hal appears … Continue reading
Hi! I’ve been invited to guest-blog over at the QueryTracker blog, so every so often I may redirect my writing-related posts over to there. In fact, I’ll direct you over there today for my first guest-blog entry. (Forgive me, but … Continue reading
On Sunday night I finished the first pass of my “Book Diet.” If you recall, my agent asked me to reduce the word count on Honest And For True by between thirteen to eighteen thousand words for marketing purposes, and … Continue reading
After this post, I think I’m allowed to call myself a writer for real, rather than just someone who pretends to write. What do you think? 1) Always open your junk mail. I got a letter from Liguorian, which I … Continue reading
I ended up at a the Connecticut FictionFest this weekend despite myself. I wanted to go last year but couldn’t because it conflicted with Kiddo#2’s First Holy Communion (I joked at first “I’ll miss you, honey!”) and this year I … Continue reading
Bucky: Do you think they remember us? Lee: No one could possibly forget us. For one thing, we have our own cool logo, and no one else who posts on this blog has a logo. Bucky: Well, in case they … Continue reading
I’m in process with revisions to Honest And For True, the novel about the mechanic who can see her guardian angel. If you’ve hung around here for a while, you remember how much fun that novel is. Since then, I’ve … Continue reading