Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @dino_comics: https://t.co/mWD2sLsPLX 1 hour ago
- RT @HillaryMonahan: It's been my observation that people who are nasty to others but not me simply haven't gotten around to being nasty in… 1 hour ago
- RT @Gormogons: GorT: I'm waiting for the book/movie where the DART mission deflected the target asteroid just enough to direct it towards a… 4 hours ago
- RT @RealEvilHRLady: A recruiter walks into an elevator. He sees a young teen. He judges the young teen because said teen did not wish to ch… 4 hours ago
- RT @ProperlyZuri: The next time you hear a white American evangelical say they’re going to Ethiopia to evangelize and do mission work, thro… 18 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,093 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: Seven Archangels: Annihilation
First, it’s the book birthday of An Arrow In Flight, the new Seven Archangels novel. 🙂 (And if you have Kindle Unlimited or Kindle Lending Library, it’s free, so why not?) You can get it here. Over at my Facebook page, we’re … Continue reading
This is so cool — the new Seven Archangels book is up at Amazon! An Arrow In Flight will go live on November 19th, but it’s available for Kindle preorder right now, so if you order it, it will just appear … Continue reading
I’ve got a giveaway going on over at Goodreads for two copies of Seven Archangels: Annihilation. If you’ve got a GR account, entering is as simple as clicking the button and verifying your address. Good luck!
You guys. You guys! Look at this! Print books! We are in print. We are back in print. We are good to go. (Oh, and that guy in the middle? Probaby would encourage you to buy the books. I’d do … Continue reading
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
Gary Corby (blog here, website about upcoming book here) asked me to blog this method of finding 4-leaf clovers, which works phenomenally well for Kiddo#1 (he found 80 of them the first summer he tried it) and marginally well for … Continue reading
Last week, someone paid me the ultimate authorial compliment. You can see it for yourself here, but the text reads: I loved your Seven Archangels novel. My son’s middle name is Gabriel because of it. I read that and was … Continue reading
In June I’m supposed to talk with the publishers of Seven Archangels: Annihilation and discuss the future of Seven Archangels: An Arrow In Flight and Seven Archangels: Sacred Cups. In prep for that, I rewrote one of the sections of … Continue reading
Someone said the difference between being psychotic and being a writer is very narrow indeed. Some people hear voices and are locked up, and others hear voices and write their stories. In the last three weeks, I’ve realized I “channel” … Continue reading