Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @GKCdaily: I do believe in Christianity, and my impression is that a system must be divine which has survived so much insane mismanageme… 17 hours ago
- A mom of two special needs kids gets stranded in NYC by @Delta, has to travel to Newark on her own $$, and then Del… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CatholicWriters: Looking for an inexpensive writing conference this Fall? 2018 Catholic Writers Conference Online. Sign up now https://… 2 days ago
- I'm Facebook friends with two of my teachers, and they are both still MISTERs to me. "Oh, you can call me Robert."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I've got a new book for preorder! An angel asks a midwife for her help finding a relic stolen during WWII. Of cours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 320,009 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: The Boys Upstairs
Yay! It’s a new short ebook about Father Jay, from about a year before The Boys Upstairs. It’s free, and it’s free forever. You can find the ebook at Smashwords and Omnilit or direct from the publisher. (I’d say do … Continue reading
Oops — in the flurry around the rosary, I totally forgot to post this here. My publisher marked down the Boys Upstairs ebook to only $.99 through December 2nd! Even if you already own it, you can still gift an ebook … Continue reading
Over at QueryTracker, I blogged about what it was like turning the ebook of The Boys Upstairs into an audiobook. In short, it was a lot of fun, and I really liked working with my narrator, Ryan Prizio. And hey, it’s … Continue reading
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
Via my publisher, my book The Boys Upstairs (and every other book) is 40% off for Boxing Day. Our 1 day boxing day 40% off special is now on. Our code is on homepage of our bookstore: BDAY2011DEC Code is … Continue reading
I’ve got a new review of The Boys Upstairs, and I’m very pleased. The Boys Upstairs is a touching but not sentimental Christmas story revolving around two estranged brothers and their painful attempts to come to terms with their past, … Continue reading