Find me on Goodreads!
- The plumber has attacked the drain with a hacksaw. At the same time, I'm removing words from a manuscript. In a way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oct 9: Plumber scheduled, fails to show Oct 16: Plumber scheduled, calls to reschedule for this morning. Oct 18: Pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Woohoo! Half Missing is featured on Clean Indie Reads! --> go.shr.lc/2S0qKk0 #CR4U 2 days ago
- RT @heidiheilig: I disagree. Please tell me you're getting my book at the library. You're supporting both me and your local community at th… 2 days ago
- RT @CathCharitiesNY: We need your help! The Meatloaf Kitchen, located in the East Village, serves warm meals of meatloaf to the hungry in N… 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 320,327 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: The Boys Upstairs
Yay! It’s a new short ebook about Father Jay, from about a year before The Boys Upstairs. It’s free, and it’s free forever. You can find the ebook at Smashwords and Omnilit or direct from the publisher. (I’d say do … Continue reading
Oops — in the flurry around the rosary, I totally forgot to post this here. My publisher marked down the Boys Upstairs ebook to only $.99 through December 2nd! Even if you already own it, you can still gift an ebook … Continue reading
Over at QueryTracker, I blogged about what it was like turning the ebook of The Boys Upstairs into an audiobook. In short, it was a lot of fun, and I really liked working with my narrator, Ryan Prizio. And hey, it’s … Continue reading
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
Via my publisher, my book The Boys Upstairs (and every other book) is 40% off for Boxing Day. Our 1 day boxing day 40% off special is now on. Our code is on homepage of our bookstore: BDAY2011DEC Code is … Continue reading
I’ve got a new review of The Boys Upstairs, and I’m very pleased. The Boys Upstairs is a touching but not sentimental Christmas story revolving around two estranged brothers and their painful attempts to come to terms with their past, … Continue reading