Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @dino_comics: https://t.co/mWD2sLsPLX 3 hours ago
- RT @HillaryMonahan: It's been my observation that people who are nasty to others but not me simply haven't gotten around to being nasty in… 3 hours ago
- RT @Gormogons: GorT: I'm waiting for the book/movie where the DART mission deflected the target asteroid just enough to direct it towards a… 5 hours ago
- RT @RealEvilHRLady: A recruiter walks into an elevator. He sees a young teen. He judges the young teen because said teen did not wish to ch… 5 hours ago
- RT @ProperlyZuri: The next time you hear a white American evangelical say they’re going to Ethiopia to evangelize and do mission work, thro… 19 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,093 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Category Archives: The String Quartet Novel
Before I finish the yellowjacket saga, I’ve been tagged by Loriendil, blog-reader and fellow writer, for the “My Writing Process” blog tour. I think I’ve also been tagged by Normandie Fischer (whose Sailing out of Darkness just got listed as … Continue reading
The Lucky 7 game has the following rules: 1. Go to page 77 of your current MS 2. Go to line 7 3. Copy down the next seven lines as they’re written–no cheating! Sounds good to me. Here’s my contribution, … Continue reading
It’s swim lesson time again! Once again we’re back at the pool two mornings a week while two Kiddos attempt to learn enough not to drown and one Kiddo asks me why he can’t have his lesson now. (Because his … Continue reading
A while ago, CricketB asked in the comments whether I liked writing, and it turned out there were many parts I didn’t like. Well, this is the part I like: the revised string quartet novel is finished (in draft form) … Continue reading
Perhaps you remember my literary roadblock, where I couldn’t move forward and subconsciously knew something was wrong with my string quartet novel. I’d stewed it for over a week at that point and no solution had presented itself, putting it … Continue reading
Remember when I told you about the literary pause? Well, last week I hit a literary roadblock on my string quartet novel, and it’s still quite blocked. I’ve narrowed down the problem to this: my main character (Joey) changed a … Continue reading
I ended up at a the Connecticut FictionFest this weekend despite myself. I wanted to go last year but couldn’t because it conflicted with Kiddo#2’s First Holy Communion (I joked at first “I’ll miss you, honey!”) and this year I … Continue reading
“The New Novel,” which is not so new any longer, has already cycled through two titles and is on its third. Last week, two literary agents blogged about having an effective, grabbing title (here and here) and I realized my … Continue reading
I’m in process with revisions to Honest And For True, the novel about the mechanic who can see her guardian angel. If you’ve hung around here for a while, you remember how much fun that novel is. Since then, I’ve … Continue reading