Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @ZJAyres: My story of medical misogyny is going to the doctors 5 times with "side pain" and being told it's "just period pain" or "IBS".… 15 hours ago
- LOL -- I got my name in the book section of the Boston Globe and it's not for anything I've written. But I'll take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @smilleralert: Infants born to the highest-income families have the highest rates of preterm and low birthweight (largely explained by m… 1 day ago
- RT @TerribleMaps: Map of Tesla charging stations 1437 AD https://t.co/eMOOmPzFax 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,169 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: book review
Gary Corby’s Sacred Games was SO much fun! For starters: I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. The copy I read was an Advanced Reader Copy, and I believe I’m posting this review just before publication date. My recommendation: … Continue reading
Full Disclosure: I received my review copy in ebook form from NetGalley, and it’s now expired, so I in no way benefitted from this review. I requested this book not because I’m pregnant (I’m not) but because I contributed a … Continue reading