Find me on Goodreads!
- For #fridayreads, how about a freebie? A little romance and a lot of laughter. instafreebie.com/free/39DXV #CR4U http://t.co/yjPQ9JSB9b 3 hours ago
- I'm hoping we still have a pillory in the town hall basement. One of the advantages to living in New England. :-) 18 hours ago
- The guy's been sacked, but his actions discredited the entire town police department, and they're all good guys. UGH. 18 hours ago
- His family still lives here. They must be dying of shame right about now. We're a really small town and everyone knows who he is. 18 hours ago
- My FB feed is alight with indignation because one cop told one lie and ended up bringing SWAT teams and choppers into our town. 18 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 307,514 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!