Find me on Goodreads!
- Dear Jane: Please do not fall in love with any more sock yarn. You don't need it. No one needs that much. 1 day ago
- Me: I asked Twitter to buy me sock yarn I didn't need, but no one volunteered. Husband: Just go buy the yarn! Geez. 1 day ago
- Well, I guess no more editing will be done right now. :-b #myWANA 1 day ago
- Would anyone on Twitter care to buy me two skeins of yarn I fell in love with but don't actually need…? Yeah, I didn't think so. :-) #GrowUp 1 day ago
- "Kiddo, do you want lunch?" "No." /Makes self lunch. Sits down to eat lunch./ "Okay, Mom, NOW I want lunch." /Yeah. No. Now you wait./ 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 306,922 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!