Find me on Goodreads!
- The Stone: Why Our Children Don’t Think There Are Moral Facts nyti.ms/1wIwBbJ via @nytopinionator 4 hours ago
- RT @RichardRSmithJr: @michellemalkin No one, not one single person, in this @WhiteHouse realized she "did not have a government email addre… 7 hours ago
- RT @RennaW: If you find you are the smartest person in the room, find another room. 7 hours ago
- Boss orders man to take a break 4 minutes into his shift. Man refuses. Boss demands resignation. What to do? evilhrlady.org/2015/03/forced… 7 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: Nobody publishes authors' real journals as they'd include shopping lists and pages that just say stuff like "Wasp?" for no app… 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 303,621 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!