Find me on Goodreads!
- Awkward girl is not part of the in-crowd. Finds her own group of friends and has a great time with them. #VeryRealisticYA 1 hour ago
- RT @TheresaMarieP: Girls first love breaks up with her. She thinks she'll never get over him. She does and she finds someone better. #VeryR… 1 hour ago
- RT @PastorFrisbie: My son is not a burden to me, my family or society. “@KemberleeKaye: I just… telegraph.co.uk/news/health/ne… http://t.co/tD1Um0Nd… 1 hour ago
- RT @KemberleeKaye: And so there you have it. Killing new born babies is no different than abortion. telegraph.co.uk/news/health/ne… http://t.co/Jpe8… 1 hour ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: If there's such a thing as #WhitePrivilege I'd say deleting emails under subpoena and getting away with it is at the to… 1 hour ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 304,282 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: charity
On Twitter over the weekend, someone tweeted a statement opining that people who donate to Occupy Wall Street but have never donated to a food pantry, soup kitchen or homeless shelter are hypocrites. Yes, Twitter is the place where people … Continue reading
Check it out: It’s “Ela’s Favorite Hat” from the book One-Skein Wonders, done in Noro Silk Garden. I didn’t choose the color bands; Silk Garden is self-striping yarn, and it comes in all these crazy colors. This one is for … Continue reading