Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @MattGertz: Reported explosion near Port Authority in NYC. I strongly recommend following these guidelines this morning. https://t.co/lL… 3 hours ago
- RT @danieltobin: My mom sent me this. 😂😂😂 https://t.co/HZlVumgApE 5 hours ago
- If you get this, it's really funny. :-D If not, well, sorry. twitter.com/laurenltg/stat… 5 hours ago
- If doctors have to waste five minutes per patient per day dealing with crap like this, healthcare suffers. twitter.com/docgrumpy/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @Swilua: We taught our baby sign language. This is the sign for "help." You're welcome. https://t.co/i6NkxBf4KP 4 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 318,639 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: charity
On Twitter over the weekend, someone tweeted a statement opining that people who donate to Occupy Wall Street but have never donated to a food pantry, soup kitchen or homeless shelter are hypocrites. Yes, Twitter is the place where people … Continue reading
Check it out: It’s “Ela’s Favorite Hat” from the book One-Skein Wonders, done in Noro Silk Garden. I didn’t choose the color bands; Silk Garden is self-striping yarn, and it comes in all these crazy colors. This one is for … Continue reading