Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @ForgetMNotChild: We care for life limited babies children and young people from before birth up until the age of 24years #sharethecare … 11 hours ago
- Hidden Corner of the Interwebz: Cover Reveal and RAFFLE ~ SCHISM by Laura Maisano ... lauramaisano.blogspot.com/2015/02/cover-… 11 hours ago
- RT @JoanofDarkKnits: I have to go taste test donuts for the cafe now. My life is hard. 1 day ago
- RT @PassiveVoiceBlg: No Boys Allowed: School visits as a woman writer dlvr.it/8mt8Kd 1 day ago
- RT @anamariecox: It turns out the Wisc rape-reporting rule deletion came at request of the U. I should have done my research. https://t.co… 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 303,568 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: charity
On Twitter over the weekend, someone tweeted a statement opining that people who donate to Occupy Wall Street but have never donated to a food pantry, soup kitchen or homeless shelter are hypocrites. Yes, Twitter is the place where people … Continue reading
Check it out: It’s “Ela’s Favorite Hat” from the book One-Skein Wonders, done in Noro Silk Garden. I didn’t choose the color bands; Silk Garden is self-striping yarn, and it comes in all these crazy colors. This one is for … Continue reading