Join 3 other followers
Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @dino_comics: https://t.co/mWD2sLsPLX 2 hours ago
- RT @HillaryMonahan: It's been my observation that people who are nasty to others but not me simply haven't gotten around to being nasty in… 2 hours ago
- RT @Gormogons: GorT: I'm waiting for the book/movie where the DART mission deflected the target asteroid just enough to direct it towards a… 4 hours ago
- RT @RealEvilHRLady: A recruiter walks into an elevator. He sees a young teen. He judges the young teen because said teen did not wish to ch… 4 hours ago
- RT @ProperlyZuri: The next time you hear a white American evangelical say they’re going to Ethiopia to evangelize and do mission work, thro… 19 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 324,093 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: food
Now that Hostess is out of business, Weird Al can no longer eat his Twinkie-Weiner Sandwiches. I have purchased exactly four (4) Twinkies in the past twenty years (all of them for the Kiddos) and I’ve purchased an equal number … Continue reading
This is so bizarre I need to blog about it right now, even though I had another post I wanted to write. I just got home from BJs about fifteen minutes ago. When I went around back to unload the … Continue reading
Generic Rice Crispies don’t sing. Do you think the lawyers got involved? “Some kid might get hurt if a Rice Crispie snaps, crackles or pops too violently. Parents would sue. Do something about this.” And yet another fun part of … Continue reading