Find me on Goodreads!
- Let me know when the grand opening happens. I'll bring friends! twitter.com/ScrewyDecimal/… 39 minutes ago
- RT @janegriffiths10: So what IS the correct response to audience member who stops me after show & says "Bravo. Nice tits"??! 45 minutes ago
- RT @ChristianRep: Officials report dam in Texas’ Bastrop State Park, has failed; residents told to seek higher ground -... http://t.co/Vnpz… 12 hours ago
- Once again, the anime music I want is not in the US iTunes store, nor Amazon. Grr. 12 hours ago
- RT @book_tribe: Free Promotion For Free Kindle Ebooks askdavid.com/free-ebook-pro… #indiepub #authors #KDP #asmsg #bookpromotion #iartg #writers … 15 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 305,510 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading