Find me on Goodreads!
- Ooh -- the feral cat just found a toy, and he's playing with it! I haven't ever seen him acting like this. It's almost as if he's relaxed. 10 hours ago
- The feral cat is wandering around the house, meowing and trying to interact with the other cats. The humans still scare him. 10 hours ago
- Can you say Instafreebie? I knew you could! instafreebie.com/free/39DXV http://t.co/TZdRMUp39Q 10 hours ago
- Still have search copters circling overhead, AND we're trending on Facebook. Quite a commotion my little town has caused. 13 hours ago
- We still have a shelter-in-place, still choppers constantly overhead, still a fugitive gunman on the loose. So my kid wants to watch Youtube 15 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 307,498 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading