Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @ArieFriedman: The Dr. Friedman epinephrine injector solution. Total cost $3.20. Takes 10 secs longer to administer than an EpiPen. http… 4 hours ago
- RT @ferretthimself: Writers: this is why character introductions matter. Learn from a master of characters. twitter.com/DUQE/status/77… 10 hours ago
- RT @marycjackson: Welp, decided to completely restructure my WIP. Oh yes, friends. Everything is awesome. https://t.co/urXrDhNmho 14 hours ago
- RT @ejenk: "Ha ha, very funny. No, really, who did the Republicans nominate?" twitter.com/NBCNewYork/sta… 15 hours ago
- RT @LessGovMoreFun: . "The next time some academics tell you how important diversity is, ask them how many republicans..." -T Sowell #RR ht… 15 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 314,526 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading