Find me on Goodreads!
- Best of Marvel Cinematic Universe youtu.be/VAURMYhVE7Y via @YouTube 2 hours ago
- RT @robkroese: Need some holiday reading material? Get yerself some free books! badnovelist.com/introducing-th… 5 hours ago
- RT @randileeharper: I'm going to have to compile a complete list of things I know because this is getting excessive. So many times today. 5 hours ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: 3 out of 4 of these guys play sportsball. 1 plays Zelda. https://t.co/Dihkehwd3i 11 hours ago
- RT @KristineRusch: Here we go again. Apparently the BBC thinks women don't write alternate history. Shannon Selin sets them straight: https… 13 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 313,222 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading