Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @wexler: That viral image showing #TrumpWon starting in Russia is probably fake washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/w… 8 hours ago
- RT @CommonWhiteGirI: when the debate memes are funny but then u remember this is the state of our country rn https://t.co/0Diq2mDGSN 8 hours ago
- RIP Journalism. twitter.com/AceofSpadesHQ/… 14 hours ago
- RT @AmSolidarity: "Our problems stem from our acceptance of this filthy, rotten system." - Attributed to Dorothy Day 16 hours ago
- RT @themadstone: The only winner tonight is the Voyager probe, which is speeding away from the Earth at 17 kilometers/second #debatenight 16 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 314,848 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading