Find me on Goodreads!
- Long John Silver’s Introduces New Golden Fried Abomination From The Deep theonion.com/r/50894 via @theonion 2 days ago
- RT @PassiveVoiceBlg: The Harper Lee ‘Go Set a Watchman’ Fraud dlvr.it/BfDtNN 2 days ago
- For some reason I expected more drama, but I guess I made it sound pretty boring and totally normal. 3 days ago
- My son saw "that time of the month" on TV & asked what it means. I told him. He said, "Oh" & went back to TV. 3 days ago
- Anyone else with a TS clearance who did this would end up with heavy fines, job loss and potentially jail time. twitter.com/ByronTau/statu… 3 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 306,868 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading