Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @robkroese: Narrator: He was that guy twitter.com/DailyCaller/st… 12 hours ago
- RT @tylershields: Must be a real bad week in this town for both of them to be there https://t.co/fTLrreXh0c 1 day ago
- Yeah, if this trope went away, I'd be fine with that. twitter.com/broodingYAhero… 1 day ago
- #WhyIWrite Because sometimes after you walk through hell, you can help people make it to the other side too.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Local Worship Team Perplexed By Strange Symbols On Music Sheet babylonbee.com/news/local-wor… https://t.co/OfRl8Z4JUi 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 318,225 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading