Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @textfiles: The motorcyclist who just kicked my car would like you all aware he regretfully will pass on nominating me Driver Of The Year 2 hours ago
- Postal worker is caught on video dumping bin after bin of mail in the woods @CNN cnn.it/2emRKLc 2 hours ago
- RT @ChrchCurmudgeon: I took 22 steps to the fridge and back in the Guacamole Challenge! #Fitbit @fitbit 4 hours ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: Happy birthday Ursula Le Guin, who once turned down an offer to blurb an all-male sci-fi anthology with this letter htt… 4 hours ago
- Unsplash is pissing me off right now. 4 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 315,112 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading