Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @KaylaCagan: Really insightful, even if it seems crass: Volunteering at Thanksgiving Is a Total Waste of Time munchies.vice.com/articles/volun… vi… 1 day ago
- A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms - thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a-r… 1 day ago
- So of course two minutes after I start working on my writing, Kiddo4 decides he needs to sit next to me watching a Dan and Phil video. 1 day ago
- I have to leave the house in five minutes. It's time to put on pants. :-( 1 day ago
- RT @WritingOnBoard: The hows and whys of Two from Isaac's House. Southern-fried Fiction: The Birth of a Story anemulligan.com/2015/11/the-bi… 2 days ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 309,233 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading