Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @stephanpastis: Today's strip that did not run in papers. Seems harmless to me, but I guess these are sensitive times. https://t.co/mVse… 1 hour ago
- I hope she wins: Photographer Files $1 Billion Suit Against Getty for Licensing Her Public Domain Images hyperallergic.com/314079/photogr… 1 hour ago
- RT @KaylaCagan: Get off Twitter and write. #InspireAWriterIn5Words 1 hour ago
- More vile contract dealbreakers--> Protecting Your Content and Your Name kriswrites.com/2016/07/27/bus… via @KristineRusch 2 hours ago
- RT @BadLitAgent: Keep writing the good write. Keep learning to pitch. Keep paying attention to the rules (and following them most of the ti… 2 hours ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 314,121 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading