Find me on Goodreads!
- Oh, and the best part of that Female Composer headline is not just that they omitted her name, but that it's not ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ashleylynch: I love Female Composer! She makes the best music! twitter.com/CBR/status/100… 1 day ago
- RT @FrMatthewLC: Pope Francis says that abortions done to babies because of medical tests indicating a disability are “an atrocity” #Ableis… 1 day ago
- RT @GKCdaily: You cannot love a thing without wanting to fight for it. 1 day ago
- RT @lawwife2005: We got this little lady at GameStop yesterday https://t.co/glvuDFzBPh 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 319,714 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: poetry
Over at the Floorboard Review, I’ve got a new poem published. Jump is one of those pivotal moments we all face, although it’s not always at the edge of a swimming pool. Jump You insisted You won’t drown. This whole … Continue reading
A couple of Sundays ago, the psalm response was “Lord, I love your commands.” If your first reaction was along the lines of “I don’t really, of course,” then slide over on the bench because I’m with you. I don’t … Continue reading