Find me on Goodreads!
- RT @tjklune: Witnessing a verified author with 60k followers tank her new book release by publicly going after people who rated her book fo… 3 hours ago
- Teacher commits assault against a student; principal says, "I don't have the authority to do anything." Basically. apnews.com/article/michig… 10 hours ago
- RT @LittleMissFlint: Everyone meet Jurnee, she is a 7-year-old frost grade student from Ganiard Elementary in Mt. Pleasant, MI. She went to… 10 hours ago
- RT @Joeinblack: @peternguyenn I was sent to a parish that was collapsing in every possible way; the worst situation I’ve ever been handed.… 1 day ago
- Secondary dilemma, this one much nicer! I bought a jar of artichoke hearts. What shall I do with them? What's a favorite way to eat them? 1 day ago
Comment policy redux:
1) Comments should pertain to the post.
2) Comments to other commenters should pertain to the post.
3) Comments insulting other commenters aren't cool.
4) Comments that are violent, hostile or profane will be edited or deleted.
The posts everyone seems to read
As seen around the internet, my Signs You Are A Geek Parent
Reflections on breastfeeding, sex and the sacraments: "This Is My Body"
For managers: Random priority generation tables
Subjects I write about
Archives by week
- 323,204 hits
Envy me for my little dragons!
Yes, you can click on these guys.
View the rest of them at my scroll!
Tag Archives: The Wrong Enemy
Raguel waited at the back of the Judgment Hall to hear the verdict passed on the boy’s soul: Heaven. He nodded as he registered the word, but without rejoicing as he should have. Based on … Continue reading